- Publication Type
- Composites Research publishes original research papers, review articles, technical papers, and short notes.
- Research and Publication Ethics
- Research published in Composites Research must follow institutional, national, and international guidelines. For policies on research and publication ethics that are not stated in
these instructions, the Guidelines on Good Publication Practice (http://publicationethics.org/static/1999/1999pdf13.pdf) should be applied.
- Each author is one who has made a significant contribution to the paper; therefore, Composites Research deems all authors responsible for the paper. Assistants should not be
listed as authors, but may be recognized in the Acknowledgements section.
- Originality and Duplicate Publication
- All submitted manuscripts should be original. While a manuscript is under review, the author should not submit it to other journals for publication. No part of the accepted
manuscript should be duplicated in other journals without the permission of the Editorial Board. If duplicate publication related to the papers of this journal is detected, the
authors will be announced in this journal, their institutes will be informed, and there will be penalties for the authors.
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- The corresponding author must inform the editor of any potential conflicts of interest that could influence the authors’ interpretation of the data. Examples of potential conflicts
of interest are financial support from or connections to commercial entities, and political pressure from interest groups. In particular, all sources of funding applicable to the study
should be explicitly stated.
- Peer Review and Proofs
- All communications for article process are made through the online journal website. Those are refereed by three reviewers to ensure both accuracy and relevance, and
amendments to the manuscript may thus be required before final acceptance. On acceptance, contributions are subject to editorial amendment, but authors will receive proofs
for approval before publication. The publishers reserve the right to charge for any amendments made at the proof stage (other than printers’ errors).
- By submitting an article for possible publication, authors are expected to agree to the 'Transfer of Copyright', should the article be selected for publication. The transfer of
copyright covers the exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, photographic reproductions, microform or any other reproduction of similar
nature and translations, and includes the right to adapt the article for use in conjunction with computer systems and programs, including reproduction publication in machinereadable
form and incorporation in retrieval systems.
- Submission of Manuscript
- The original manuscript file should be submitted to the Editor by posting at http://compositesres.org. Article length should be up to 12 pages, although articles longer than
12 pages will be accepted on an occasional basis, if the topic demands this length of treatment. Authors are responsible for ensuring that all manuscripts, whether original or
revised, are accurately typed before final submission. Manuscripts must be submitted using Composites Research Template. Manuscripts may be returned to the author with a
set of instructions if they are submitted in a form substantially different from our style.
- Manuscript Preparation
- Concise and informative. Titles are often used in information-retrieval systems. Avoid abbreviations and formula where possible. The total length should not exceed 14
words with no more than subtitle (if desired).
- Authors and affiliations:
- Full name (e.g., Gil Dong Hong) should be used for each author. Respective affiliations of authors should be obviously indicated. Clearly indicate who will handle correspondence
at all stages of refereeing and publication, also post-publication. Ensure that the e-mail address is provided. Contact details must be kept up to date by the corresponding author.
- Abstract and Keywords:
- A concise and factual abstract is required. Self-contained abstract of up to 250 words (Korean: 500 letters), outlining in a single paragraph the aims, scope, and conclusions of the paper; maximum five keywords or phrases.
- The Acknowledgment section, if used, must be placed before the References. The Acknowledgement section and the References must not be numbered.
- References should be listed at the end of the paper conforming to current Journal style. Corresponding bracketed numbers are used to cite references in the text . For multiple
citations, separate reference numbers with commas [2, 3], or use a dash to show a range [4-7]. Reference citations in the text should be in numerical order.
 Ning, Q.G., and Chou, T.W., “A Closed-Form Solution of the Transverse Effective Thermal Conductivity of Woven Fabric Composites,” Journal of Composite Materials, Vol. 29, No.
29, 1995, pp. 2280-2294.
 Park, Y.B., Yang, H.J., Kweon, J.H., Choi, J.H., and Cho, H.I., “Failure of Composite Sandwich Joints under Pull-out Loading,” Composites Research, Vol. 14,
No. 1, 2011, pp. 17-23.
 Vinson, J.R., The Behavior of Sandwich Structures of Isotropic and Composite Materials, Technomic Pub. Co., Lancaster, UK, 1999.
 Jeong, K.W., Park, Y.B., Choi, J.H., and Kweon, J.H., “A Study on Failure Strength of Composite Key Joint,” Proceeding of the 8th Korea-Japan Joint Symposium on Composite
Materials, Changwon, Korea, Nov. 2011, pp. 36-38.
 Cartié, D.D.R., Effect of Z-fibresTM on the Delamination Behaviour of Carbon Fibre/epoxy Laminates, Ph.D. Thesis, Cranfield University, UK, 2000.
- An Appendix, if needed, appears after the references.
- Units of Measurement
- Units of measurement must conform to the Systeme International (SI).