1. Euro, N.C.A.P., “Side Impact Mobile Deformable Barrier Testing Protocol,” European New Car Assessment Programme (Euro NCAP), version 8.1.2 .2015).
2. Laboratory Test Procedure for Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 214, Dynamic Side Impact Protection, NHTSA, TP-214D-09, 2012.
3. Side Impact Crashworthiness Evaluation - Crash Test Protocol, Ver. X(2017), Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
4. Mo, S.J., and Lee, E.C., Competitive Analysis of Global and Korean Auto Parts Firms, Hana Institute of Finance, 2009.
5. Jo, C., Kim, J.H., Seo, D.H., Jeong, M.T., and Hwang, Y.J., Policy Agenda and Strategy to Build the World’s Best Materials and Components Industry, KIET Report, 2007.
6. Teng, T.L., Chang, K.C., and Nguyen, T.H., “Crashworthiness Evaluation of Side-Door Beam of Vehicle,” Technische Mechanik, Vol. 28, No. 3-4, 2008, pp. 268-278.
7. Lee, H.W., Hwang, J.B., Kim, S.U., Kim, W.H., Yoo, S.J., Lim, H.W., and Yum, Y.J., “Construction of Vehicle Door Impact Beam Using Hot Stamping Technology,” Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers A, Vol. 34, No. 6, 2010, pp. 797-803.
8. Li, M.F., Chiang, T.S., Tseng, J.H., and Tsai, C.N., “Hot Stamping of Door Impact Beam,” Procedia Engineering, Vol. 81, 2014, pp.1786-1791.
9. Jo, K.R., and Kang, S.J., “The Section Design of Press Door Impact Beam for Improving Bending Strength,” Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 25, No. 1, 2017, pp. 74-81.
10. Lee, I.C., Lee, T.K., and Jang, D.H., “Development Process of Side Impact Beam for Automotive Light-Weighting Door using Sheet Type,” Transactions of Materials Processing, Vol. 24, No. 2, 2015, pp. 130-137.
11. Kim, J.Y., and Choi, S.H., “Study on the Optimization Design and Impact Experiment of Side Door for Impact Beam in the Vehicle Side Door,” Journal of the Korean Society of Tribologists & Lubrication Engineers, Vol. 31, No. 1, 2015, pp. 13-20.
12. Warrior, N.A., Wilson, M.J., Brooks, R., and Rudd, C.D., “Modelling of Glass Reinforced Thermoplastic Composite Side-impact Structures,” International Journal of Crashworthiness, Vol. 6, No. 4, 2001, pp. 553-560.
13. Lim, T.S., and Lee, D.G., “Mechanically Fastened Composite Side-Door Impact Beams for Passenger Cars Designed for Shear-Out Failure Modes,” Composite Structures, Vol. 56, No. 2, 2002, pp. 211-221.
14. Park, E.T., Kim, J., Kang, B.S., and Song, W.J., “Numerical Study on Performance Evaluation of Impact Beam for Automotive Side-Door using Fiber Metal Laminate,” Composites Research, Vol. 30, No. 2, 2017, pp. 158-164.
15. Schuck, I.M., “New Processes for Mass Production of Thermoplastic Composite Lightweight Components,” Proceeding of the 15th European Conference on Composite Materials, Venice, Italy, June 2012.
16. Friedrich, K., and Almajid, A.A., “Manufacturing Aspects of Advanced Polymer Composites for Automotive Applications,” Applied Composite Materials, Vol. 20, 2013, pp. 107-128.
17. Vaidya, U., and Chawla, K., “Processing of Fibre Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites,” International Materials Reviews, Vol. 53, No. 4, 2008, pp. 185-218.
18. Ning, H., Lu, N., Hassen, A.A., Chawla, K.K., Selim, M.M., and Pillay, S., “A Review of Long Fibre-reinforced Thermoplastic or Long Fibre Thermoplastic (LFT) Composites,” International Materials Reviews, Vol. 65, No. 3, 2020, pp. 164-188.
19. Joo, S.J., Yu, M.H., Kim, W.S., Lee, J.W., and Kim, H.S., “Design and Manufacture of Automotive Composite Front Bumper As-semble Component Considering Interfacial Bond Characteristics between Over-molded Chopped Glass Fiber Polypropylene and Continuous Glass Fiber Polypropylene Composite,” Composite Structures, Vol. 236, 2020, 111849.
Copyright ⓒ The Korean Society for Composite Materials. All rights reserved.
Gangnam Mirae Tower, Suite 601, 174 Saimdang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06627, South Korea
Tel: +82-2-598-1550 Fax: +82-2-598-1557 E-mail: email@example.com