1. Bajaj, P., “Fire-Retardant Materials,” Bulletin of Materials Science, Vol. 15, No. 1, 1992, pp. 67-76.
2. Bourbigot, S., and Flambard, X., “Heat Release and Flammability of High Performance Fibres: A Review,” Fire and Materials, Vol. 26, No. 4-5, 2002, pp. 155-168.
3. A Study on the Performance Standard of Nonflammable Working Clothing, 2005, Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency.
4. Gaan, S., Salimova, V., Rupper, P., Ritter, A., and Schmid, S., Functional Textiles for Improved Performance, Protection and Health, Woodhead Publishing Ltd., Cambridge, UK, Chapter 5, 2011.
5. Zope, I.S., Foo, S., Seah, D.G.J., Akunuri A.T., and Dasari, A., “Development and Evaluation of a Water-Blown Flame Retardant Spray Coating for Cotton Fabrics,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Vol. 9, No. 46, 2017, pp. 40782-40791.
6. DiGangi, J., Blum, A., Bergman, A., de Wit, C.A., Lucas, D., Mortimer, D., Schecter, A., Sheringer, M., Shaw, S.D., and Webster, T.F., “San Antonio Statement on Brominated and Chlorinated Flame Retardants,” Environmental Health Perspectives, Vol. 118, No. 12, 2010, pp. 516-518.
7. Jankowski, P., and Kedzierski, M., “Polystyrene with Reduced Flammability Containing Halogen-Free Flame Retardants,” Polimery, Vol. 58, No. 5, 2013, pp. 342-349.
8. Kim, J., and Ku, B.-C., “A Review of Flame Retarding Polyacrylonitrile (PAN) Fibers and Composites,” Composites Research, Vol. 32, No. 6, 2019, pp. 342-348.
9. Pethsangave, D.A., Khose, R.V., Wadekar, P.H., and Some, S., “Deep Eutectic Solvent Functionalized Graphene Composite as an Extremely High Potency Flame Retardant,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Vol. 9, No. 40, 2017, pp. 35319-35324.
10. Some, S., Shackery, I., Kim, S.J., and Jun, S.C., “Phosphorus-Doped Graphene Oxide Layer as a Highly Efficient Flame Retardant,” Chemistry—A European Journal, Vol. 21, No. 44, 2015, pp. 15480-15485.
12. Kim, M.-J., Jeon, I.-Y., Seo, J.-M., Dai, L., and Baek, J.-B., “Graphene Phosphonic Acid as an Efficient Flame Retardant,” ACS Nano, Vol. 8, No. 3, 2014, pp. 2820-2825.
13. Wang, X., Romero, M.Q., Zhang, X.-Q., Wang, R., and Wang, D.-Y., “Intumescent Multilayer Hybrid Coating for Flame Retardant Cotton Fabrics Based on Layer-by-Layer Assembly and Sol-Gel Process,” RSC Advances, Vol. 5, No. 14, 2015, pp. 10647-10655.
14. Li, Y.-C., Mannen, S., Morgan, A.B., Chang, S., Yang, Y.-H., Condon, B., and Grunlan., J.C., “Intumescent All-Polymer Multilayer Nanocoating Capable of Extinguishing Flame on Fabric,” Advanced Materials, Vol. 23, No. 34, 2011, pp. 3926-3931.
15. Jang, W.J., Chung, I.J., Kim, J.W., Seo, S.M., Park, Y.T., and Choi, K.W., “Improving Fire Resistance of Cotton Fabric through Lay-er-by-Layer Assembled Graphene Multilayer Nanocoating,” Journal of the Korean Physical Society, Vol. 72, No. 9, 2018, pp. 1052-1057.
16. Choi, K.W., Seo, S.M., Kwon, H.G., Kim, D.S., and Park, Y.T., “Fire Protection Behavior of Layer-by-Layer Assembled Starch-Clay Multilayers on Cotton Fabric,” Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 53, No. 16, 2018, pp. 11433-11443.
17. Huang, G., Yang, J., Gao, J., and Wang, X., “Thin Films of Intumescent Flame Retardant-Polyacrylamide and Exfoliated Graphene Oxide Fabricated via Layer-by-Layer Assembly for Improving Flame Retardant Properties of Cotton Fabric,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol. 51, No. 38, 2012, pp. 12355-12366.
18. Chen, W., Liu, P., Min, L., Zhou, Y., Liu, Y., Wang, Q., and Duan, W., “Non-covalently Functionalized Graphene Oxide-Based Coating to Enhanced Thermal Stability and Flame Retardancy of PVA Film,” Nano-Micro Letters, Vol. 10, No. 39, 2018.
19. Lee, W., Yoon, S.S., Um, M.-K., and Lee, J.U., “Preparation of Amine-Functionalized Graphene Fiber and Its Application,” Compo-sites Research, Vol. 28, No. 5, 2015, pp. 265-269.
20. Kim, H., Kim, D.W., Vasagar, V., Ha, H., Nazarenko, S., and Ellison, C.J., “Polydopaminie-Graphene Oxide Flame Retardant Nanocoatings Applied via an Aqueous Liquid Crystalline Scaffold,” Advanced Functional Materials, Vol. 28, No. 39, 2018, 1803172.
21. Sang, B., Li, Z.-W., Li, X.-H., and Zhang, Z.-J., “Graphene -Based Flame Retardants: A Review,” Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 51, No. 18, 2016, pp. 8271-8295.
22. Liu, H., Du, Y., Yang, G., Zhu, G., Gao, Y., and Ding, W., “Flame Retardance of Modified Graphene to Pure Cotton Fabric,” Jour-nal of Fire Sciences, Vol. 36, No. 2, 2018, pp. 111-128.
23. Kausar, A., Anwar, Z., and Muhammad, B., “Overview of Nonflammability Characteristics of Graphene and Graphene Oxide-Based Polymeric Composite and Essential Flame Retardancy Techniques,” Polymer-plastics Technology and Engineering, Vol. 56, No. 5, 2017, pp. 488-505.
24. Jing, J., Zhang, Y., Tang, X., Li, X., Peng, M., and Fang, Z., “Combination of a Bio-Based Phosphonate and Modified Graphene Oxide Toward Superior Flame Retardant Polylactic Acid,” RSC Advances, Vol. 8, 2018, pp. 4304-4313.
25. Edenharter, A., Feicht, P., Diar-Bakerly, B., and Beyer, G., “Superior Flame Retardant by Combining High Aspect Ratio Layered Double Hydroxide and Graphene Oxide,” Polymer, Vol. 91, 2016, pp. 41-49.
26. Mun, S.Y., Lee, S.Y., and Lim, H.M., “Flame Retardant Properties of Basalt Fiber Reinforced Epoxy Composite with Inorganic Fill-ers,” Composites Research, Vol. 32, No. 6, 2019, pp. 368-374.
27. Lee, D.-W., Park, B.-J., and Song, J.-I., “A Study on Fire Resistance of Abaca/Vinyl-ester Composites,” Composites Research, Vol. 30, No. 1, 2017, pp. 59-64.
28. Lee, D.-W., Park, S.-B., and Song, J.-I., “Study on Mechanical Properties and Flame Retardancy of Polypropylene Based Self-Reinforced Composites,” Composites Research, Vol. 30, No. 3, 2017, pp. 223-228.
29. Lin, D.L., Zeng, X., Li, H., Lai, X., and Wu, T., “One-pot Fabrication of Superhydrophobic and Flame-Retardant Coatings on Cotton Fabrics via Sol-Gel Reaction,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Vol. 533, 2019, pp. 198-206.
30. Liu, Y., Gao, Y., Wang, Q., and Lin, W., “The Synergistic Effect of Layered Double Hydroxides with Other Flame Retardant Addi-tives for Polymer Nanocomposites: A Critical Review,” Dalton Transactions, Vol. 47, No. 42, 2018, pp. 14827-14840.
31. Yao, W., Wang, H., Guan, D., Fu, T., Zhang, T., and Dou, Y., “The Effect of Soluble Ammonium Polyphosphate on the Properties of Water Blown Semirigid Polyurethane Foams,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 2017, 2017, 5282869.
32. Zhang, Y., Wang, B., Yuan, B., Yuan, Y., Liew, K.M., Song, L., and Hu, Y., “Preparation of Large-Size Reduced Graphene Ox-ide-Wrapped Ammonium Polyphosphate and Its Enhancement of the Mechanical and Flame Retardant Properties of Thermoplastic Polyurethane,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol. 56, No. 26, 2017, pp. 7468-7477.
33. ASTM D6413 / D6413M-15, Standard Test Method for Flame Resistance of Textiles (Vertical Test), ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2015, www.astm.org
34. ISO 5660-1 (2015), Reaction-to-fire tests - Heat Release, Smoke Production and Mass Loss Rate - Part 1 Heat Release Rate (cone calo-rimeter method) and Smoke Production Rate (dynamic measurement).
35. KF Standard for Accrediation of Fire Protection Clothing, 2016, Korea Fire Institute.
36. Safety Related Standards and System Improvement Plans for Expanding Demands of Chemical Fiber Materials for Non-clothing, 2014, Dankook University.
Copyright ⓒ The Korean Society for Composite Materials. All rights reserved.
Gangnam Mirae Tower, Suite 601, 174 Saimdang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06627, South Korea
Tel: +82-2-598-1550 Fax: +82-2-598-1557 E-mail: email@example.com