Effect of Microwave Irradiation on Conformation of
Crystalline of PVDF Nano-composite Film in the Solvent Evaporation Process
* Department of Mechanical Engineering, KAIST *† Department of Mechanical Engineering, KAIST
용매 증발 과정 중 마이크로웨이브 처리가 PVDF 복합재료
필름의 결정화 형태에 미치는 영향
1. Gradys, A., Sajkiewicz, P., Adamovsky, S., Minakov, A., and Schick, C., “Crystallization of Poly(vinylidene fluoride) during Ul-tra-fast Cooling,” Thermochimica Acta, Vol. 461, Iss. 1-2, 2007, pp. 153-157.
2. Kim, D.H., Hui, Y.H., and Kim, S.S., “Fabrication of PVDF Film Sensors for Fatigue Damage Monitoring of Single-lap Adhesive Joints,” Composite Structures, Vol. 207, 2019, pp. 223-231.
3. Bae, J.-H., and Chang, S.-H., “A New Approach to Fabricate Poly(vinylidene fluoride-trifluoroethylene) Fibers Using a Tor-sion-stretching Method and Characterization of Their Piezoelectric Properties,” Composites Part B: Engineering, Vol. 99, 2016, pp. 112-120.
4. Soin, N., Boyer, D., Prashanthi, K., Sharma, S., Narasimulu, A.A., Luo, J., Shah, T.H., Sioresa, E., and Thundatc, T., “Exclusive Self-aligned β-phase PVDF Films with Abnormal Piezoelectric Coefficient Prepared via Phase Inversion,” Chemical Communications, Vol. 51, No. 39, 2015, pp. 8257-82601.
5. Lu, Y., Qiu, J., Ji, H., Zhu, K., and Wang, J., “Enhanced Dielectric and Ferroelectric Properties Induced by TiO2@MWCNTs Nano-particles in Flexible Poly(vinylidene fluoride) Composites,” Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, Vol. 65, 2014, pp. 125-134.
6. Kelarakis, A., Hayrapetyan, S., Ansari, S., Fang, J., Estevez, L., and Giannelis, E.P., “Clay Nanocomposites Based on Poly (vinyli-dene fluoride-co-hexafluoropropylene): Structure and Properties,” Polymer, Vol. 51, No. 2, 2010, pp. 469-474.
7. Kar, E., Bose, N., Das, S., Mukherjeeb, N., and Mukherjee, S., “Enhancement of Electroactive b Phase Crystallization and Dielectric Constant of PVDF by Incorporating GeO2 and SiO2 Nanoparticles,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, Vol. 17, No. 35, 2015, pp. 22784-22798.
8. Martins, P., Lopes, A.C., and Lanceros-Mendez, S., “Electroactive Phases of Poly(vinylidene fluoride): Determination, Processing and Applications,” Progress in Polymer Science, Vol. 39, No. 4, 2014, pp. 683-706.
9. Ghosh, S.K., Alam, M.M., and Mandal, D., “The in situ Formation of Platinum Nanoparticles and Their Catalytic Role in Electroac-tive Phase Formation in Poly(vinylidene fluoride): a Simple Preparation of Multifunctional Poly(vinylidene fluoride) Films Doped with Platinum Nanoparticles,” RSC Advances, Vol. 4, No. 79, 2014, pp. 41886-41894.
10. Salimi, A., and Yousefi, A.A., “Analysis Method: FTIR Studies of b-phase Crystal Formation in Stretched PVDF Films,” Polymer Testing, Vol. 22, No. 6, 2003, pp. 699-704.
11. Divya, S., and Hemalatha, J., “Study on the Enhancement of Ferroelectric b Phase in P (VDF-HFP) Films Under Heating and Poling Conditions,” European Polymer Journal, Vol. 88, 2017, pp. 136-147.
12. Matsui, M., and Akaogi, M., “Molecular Dynamics Simulation of the Structural and Physical Properties of the Four Polymorphs of TiO2,” Molecular Simulation, Vol. 6, No. 4-6, 1991, pp. 239-244.
13. Sun, H., “COMPASS: an ab Initio Force-field Optimized for Condensed-phase Applications Overview with Details on Alkane and Benzene Compounds,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, Vol. 102, No. 38, 1998, pp. 7338-7364.
14. Ghosh, S.K., Alam, M.M., and Mandal, D., “The in situ Formation of Platinum Nanoparticles and Their Catalytic Role in Electroac-tive Phase Formation in Poly(vinylidene fluoride): a Simple Preparation of Multifunctional Poly(vinylidene fluoride) Films Doped with Platinum Nanoparticles,” RSC Advances, Vol. 4, No. 79, 2014, pp. 41886-41894.
Copyright ⓒ The Korean Society for Composite Materials. All rights reserved.
Gangnam Mirae Tower, Suite 601, 174 Saimdang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06627, South Korea
Tel: +82-2-598-1550 Fax: +82-2-598-1557 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org