Characterization and 3D Analysis of PETG/POE Thermoplastic Composites
Seong-Hun Yu*, Jong-Hyuk
* DYETEC Institute *† DYETEC Institute
PETG/POE 열가소성 복합재료의 특성평가 및 전산해석
1. Franciszczak, P., Piesowicz, E., and Kalniņš, K., “Manufacturing and Properties of r-PETG/PET Fibre Composite – Novel Approach for Recycling of PETG Plastic Scrap into Engineering Compound for Injection Moulding,” Composites Part B: Engineering, Vol. 154, No. 1, 2018, pp. 430-438.
2. Phetphaisit, C.W., Namahoot, J., Saengkiettiyut, K., Ruamcharoen, J., and Ruamcharoen, P., “Green Metal Organic Coating from Recycled PETs and Modified Natural Rubber for the Automobile Industry,” Progress in Organic Coatings, Vol. 86, 2015, pp. 181-189.
3. Borg, R.P., Baldacchino, O., and Ferrara, L., “Early Age Performance and Mechanical Characteristics of Recycled PET Fibre Reinforced Concrete,” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 166, 2016, pp. 29-47.
4. Jo, B.-W., Park, S.-K., and Park, J.-C., “Mechanical Properties of Polymer Concrete Made with Recycled PET and Recycled Concrete Aggregates,” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 22, No. 12, 2008, pp. 2281-2291.
5. Zhang, X., Li, B., Wang, K., Zhang, Q., and Fu, Q., “The Effect of Interfacial Adhesion on the Impact Strength of Immiscible PP/PETG Blends Compatibilized with Triblock Copolymers,” Polymer, Vol. 50, No. 19, 2009, pp. 4737-4744.
6. Lacroix, C., Bousmina, M., Carreau, P.J., Favis, B.D., and Michel, A., “Properties of PETG/EVA Blends: 1. Viscoelastic, Morphological and Interfacial Properties,” Polymer, Vol. 37, No. 14, 1996, pp. 2939-2947.
7. Hwang, S.H., Jeong, K.S., and Jung, J.C., “Thermal and Mechanical Properties of Amorphous Copolyester (PETG)/LCP Blends,” European Polymer Journal, Vol. 35, No. 8, 1999, pp. 1439-1443.
8. Shi, Q., Chen, C., Gao, L., Jiao, L., and Guo, W., “Physical and Degradation Properties of Binary or Ternary Blends Composed of Poly(lactic acid), Thermoplastic Starch and GMA Grafted POE,” Polymer Degradation and Stability, Vol. 96, No. 1, 2011, pp. 175-182.
9. Li, S., Lv, Y., Sheng, J., Tian, H., and Tian, M., “Morphology Development of POE/PP Thermoplastic Vulcanizates (TPVs) during Dynamic Vulcanization,” European Polymer Journal, Vol. 93, 2017, pp. 590-601.
10. Shi, M., Yang, Y.-Y., Chaw, C.-S., Goh, S.-H., and Heller, J., “Double Walled POE/PLGA Microspheres: Encapsulation of Water-soluble and Water-insoluble Proteins and Their Release Properties,” Journal of Controlled Release, Vol. 89, 2003, pp. 167-177.
11. Wang, B., Yang, Y., and Guo, W., “Effect of EVOH on the Morphology, Mechanical and Barrier Properties of PA6/POE-g-MAH/EVOH Ternary Blends,” Materials & Design, Vol. 40, 2012, pp. 185-189.
12. Tanaka, K., and Katayama, T., “Molding of Flat Glass Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastics,” Modern Physics B, Vol. 24, 2010, pp. 2555-2560.
13. Wang, B., Yang, Y., and Guo, W., “Polyolefin Thermoplastic Elastomers from 1-octene Copolymerization with 1-decene and Cyclopentene,” European Polymer Journal, Vol. 93, 2017, pp. 200-211.
14. Khonakdar, H.A., Jafari, S.H., and Hesabi, M.-N., “Miscibility Analysis, Viscoelastic Properties and Morphology of Cyclic Olefin Copolymer/polyolefin Elastomer (COC/POE) Blends,” Composites Part B: Engineering, Vol. 69, 2015, pp. 111-119.
15. Alanalp, M.B., and Durmus, A., “Quantifying Microstructural, Thermal, Mechanical and Solid-state Viscoelastic Properties of Polyolefin Blend Type Thermoplastic Elastomer Compounds,” Polymer, Vol. 142, 2018, pp. 267-276.
16. Li, M.F., Chang, K.Q., Zhong, W.B., Xiang, C.X., Wang, W., Liu, Q.Z., Liu, K., Wang, Y.D., Lu, Z.T., and Wang, D., “A Highly Stretchable, Breathable and Thermoregulatory Electronic Skin Based on the Polyolefin Elastomer Nanofiber Membrane,” Journal of Applied Surface Science, Vol. 486, 2019, pp. 249-256.
17. Ramkumar, P.L., Kulkarni, D.M., Abhijit, V.V.R., and Cherukumudi, A., “Investigation of MeltFlowIndex and Impact Strength of Foamed LLDPE for Rotational Moulding Process,” Procedia Materials Science, Vol. 6, 2014, pp. 361-367.
18. Kwon, Y.I., Lim, E.J., and Song, Y.S., “Simulation of Injection-compression Molding for Thin and Large Battery Housing,” Current Applied Physics, Vol. 18, No. 11, 2018, pp. 1451-1457.
Copyright ⓒ The Korean Society for Composite Materials. All rights reserved.
Gangnam Mirae Tower, Suite 601, 174 Saimdang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06627, South Korea
Tel: +82-2-598-1550 Fax: +82-2-598-1557 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org